Last updated: February 2023
By accessing the TweakTown® website, its data and its subdomains, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All content including the name "TweakTown" as well as any combinations of such, logos, and site design are copyright © Tweak Town Pty Ltd registered in Australia (herein referred to as Tweak Town Pty Ltd) by Australian copyright laws and International Treaties. All rights reserved. TweakTown® and its logo are registered trademarks.
- All information and contents posted on TweakTown are the property of TweakTown Pty Ltd, and are protected by Australian and foreign copyright and trademark laws. While every care has been taken in the preparation of this online publication, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information. E&OE. Reproduction or distribution of content whole or part, either "online" or "offline", must have prior written consent. Published content that is not owned by Tweak Town Pty Ltd is copyright of their respective owners.
- Tweak Town Pty Ltd will not accept any responsibilities for personal opinions or suggestions expressed in Articles, Guides, Reviews or any other form of content published by TweakTown staff or its affiliated members.
- Tweak Town Pty Ltd will not take any responsibility for any software or hardware damage due to the use of content on any TweakTown pages or any affiliated members or links. Any advice given by Tweak Town Pty Ltd is done by choice and as such, you are responsible for any injury or any sort of damages at your own risk.
- In accordance with Section 91 of the Broadcasting Services Act Australia, Tweak Town Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for personal opinions or suggestions expressed in the comments area of content or the TweakTown Forums or any other area where users have the option to interact.
- Tweak Town Pty Ltd's staff, contributors and editors etc often receive hardware and software products from manufacturers and service providers and the like from all around the world. These products are used and put through their paces to provide an unbiased opinion in a review or article or the like style format. Mostly we are allowed to keep these said products at no cost to us.
- TweakTown uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") - Under CCPA, Californian residents have the right to declare their preferences on the sale of data for advertising and marketing purposes. If you wish to change your preferences, click this link to launch our preference portal: